- Website Designing
- Web Development
- More Services
- Web Hosting
- Plesk Linux Hosting
- cPanel Linux Hosting
- More Services
- Website Packages
- Marketing Packages
Multi-Vendor Ecommerce Store
eCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace
eCommerce Development Award winning & cost-effective marketplace platform to build a multi-seller eCommerce store, ECommerce Store to a Multivendor Marketplace like Amazon, Ebay, Etsy Add Unlimited number
eCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Software
Unlimited Everything | White-label Solutions | Branded Customer Mobile Apps | Custom Reports & Dashboard | Secure Web Services | Dedicated Support.
Multi Vendor Platform
Our eCommerce multi vendor marketplace platform support multiple vendors setup their own store. eCommerce Super admin control all application settings, customers & order management, product catalog and vendor commission.
Multi vendor eCommerce script front-end responsive theme compatible with all the mobile devices, tablets and browsers. Integrated with advanced user interface elements and custom layout.
Online Shopping Cart
Our fully featured multi vendor shopping cart software includes secure online & offline payment method, credit cart system, add & manage the items in the cart, apply discount coupon and guest checkout.
BEST eCOMMERCE MULTIVENDOR MARKETPLACE SOLUTION
Best eCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace
Ecommerce Marketplace is a website where buyers can find various type of products among from multiple vendors. Wholesalers or retailers. It is a platform where anyone can enlist their product.
eCommerce Multivendor Marketplace is the best free front end multi-vendor marketplace plugin on WordPress, powered by eCommerce. It helps you to build your own dream marketplace like Amazon, eBay, etsy, AirBnB or Flipkart within minutes, with minimal setup.
B2C eCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace Features
As e-commerce apps have changed our lifestyles, so there is no need to describe the B2C commerce.
Seller/Vendor website and profile like amazon or etsy, flipkart, paytm, Snapdeal, Myntra More.
Vendor catalogue to manage the stock and inventory with complete CRUD operations
Rating and Reviews
Vendor and product ratings to customer from best sellers a must have for any B2C Marketplace
Commission Management for marketplace - Allow vendor to sell on marketplace
Shipping and Taxes
In case of dropshipping marketplace vendors have full flexibility to ship the items directly.
Per Vendor reports for top selling products, vendors and brands, coupon code, gift card More.
Multi Theme Support
Theme support from LTR to RTL all kind of theme support and Logo, Banner, Emailer
Universal marketplace layout support from arabic to german or english.
Single app for customers and vendors to manage the products, Orders, Rating and review
Marketplace response rate - is critical that's why chat and messaging system support
Responsive design marketplace to work in any devices from mobile to desktop
Custom Add-ons For Scalablility, Design, Layout, Banner, Code Design and More.
Quick order or bulk purchase instead of adding products one by one in to the cart. XLS/CSV support
Create unlimited shopping list and create quotation and order directly from the shopping list
B2B Order Validation and confirmation, One By One Order, Approval by Admin with Saller Approval
B2B customer approval based on their KYC and Various proof documents
Vendor verification Documents and confirmation about vendor business and legal validity
Supplier Mobile App
Easy to use supplier app to check and validate order, PO , vendor queries and audit.
In B2B Multi vendor Marketplaces, Sales reps are a key factor. lead generation and order delivery
Rating and Review
Supplier/Vendor Rating and reviews helps buyer to purchase from right suppliers
Affordable eCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace Packages
How to create an online marketplace?
As e-commerce apps have changed our lifestyles, so there is no need to describe the B2C commerce.
As per the previous discussion, you may imagine that “creating an online marketplace is not an easy task right? ” Well, Not Really.
Thanks to the open source and FREE eCommerce platforms , it becomes easy to build a marketplace.
Selling Online not only helps to plot a giant selling gameplan but also helps retailers or suppliers to establish a continuous relationship with their customers to provide them a seamless buying experience from anywhere including web and mobile.
eCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace: eCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace extension will convert your default Magento store into a complete multi seller e-commerce marketplace platform like – Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, Etsy, Rakuten, and Souq.
With marketplace functionality, the vendors will be able to sign-up, create seller storefront, view dashboard, add different types of products, manage orders, create invoice, shipment, and credit memo. eCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace extension will enable the customers to shop from a huge collection of products sold by various marketplace sellers.
Moreover, the customers can give seller reviews and ratings, send a message, view seller profile showing recently added products, recent reviews & ratings, browse seller collection, and read shipping and return policies.
Business Value: Online marketplaces have completely reinvented the e-commerce business model. In a marketplace site, wide varieties of products, as well as services, are provided by multiple third-parties.
In comparison to retailer specific online store, a marketplace platform aggregates products from a wide array of sellers, offering wide selection and availability to consumers.
Apart from offering competitive prices, the marketplace provides commission revenue model to site owner or marketplace operator for processing transactions, order fulfillments, and shipments.
For small scale merchants, marketplace plays an important role, as establishing their own e-commerce store takes huge costs, development time and marketing efforts. Whereas, in a marketplace, anyone can sign-up as a seller, create product listings, and process orders easily.
Admin End Features
- Special and attractive design to manage the products, sellers, and commission.
- The admin can create customized email notification templates.
- The admin can choose and customize three different layouts for the marketplace landing page.
- The admin can deny/approve/disapprove seller.
- The admin can view, approve, disapprove, update, deny, and delete a seller requested product.
- Ajax checks for vendor/seller shop URL.
- Different commission for every seller.
- The admin can decide to auto-approve orders or not.
- The admin can manage the seller profile page setting.
- The admin can assign the product in bulk from the product assignment tab while editing the seller page from the backend panel.
- The admin can hide seller-buyer information.
- The admin can allow the seller to add related products, up-sell products, and cross-sell products.
- The admin can allow the seller to add a product limit for the customer on product purchase.
- The admin can view notification count for new seller request, add/edit seller product, and feedback review.
- The admin can set SKU prefix so that the admin can differentiate the seller’s products.
- Product preview for product approval at the admin-end.
- Allow the vendors to provide information store wise.
Seller End Features
- The seller will get a separate profile page with their company logo, and collection page with company banner.
- An interactive vendor dashboard in a separate vendor panel.
- Vendors can access their customer grid, reviews, and activities easily.
- Allow vendors to view all transactions (total earning, total sales, total admin commission, total payout, and remaining payout) on their panel.
- Allow vendors to make the withdrawal request for their remaining amount via their panel.
- Allow adding different product types to seller (simple, downloadable, virtual, configurable).
- This module provides an attractive landing page with top 4 sellers with their top 3 products.
- The marketplace sells page (in case of layout 2 and layout 3) works as seller central where a seller can separately create his account.
- Allow the seller to edit shop URL for the profile page, collection page, review page, location page.
- Allow the seller to select checkboxes for enabling the social media fields on the seller’s profile page.
- Option to configure products with available attributes-key features.
- The seller can manage the order from the frontend when approved by the admin.
- The seller will be notified by mail when product inventory reaches the specified minimum level set by the admin.
- The seller can change the background color of the profile page.
- Allow seller to add carrier and tracking numbers for the orders.
- Add videos along with the product images at the add new product page in the marketplace.
- Display sales report by using charts, sale by location, sales stats, and filter the reports by year, month, week, and day in seller dashboard.
- Adds top-selling category pie chart in the seller dashboard.
- The sellers can view the notification count for product approval, new orders, and new transactions.
- The vendor can create a duplicate copy of a product.
- The seller public pages are SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly.
Customer End Features
- The buyers can view all the details about the product given by the seller.
- The customer can contact the seller with captcha support.
- The customers can also compare the price of the products of different sellers.
- The buyers can give ratings to the seller products.
- The customers can also view the rating of the seller.
- The customers can view the seller profile page.
- The customer can place the order of different seller products by using the same cart.
- The customers can view the location of the seller at the seller profile page.
- A customer can send a request to admin to become a marketplace seller
- A customer can checkout at once having multiple sellers products in the shopping cart.
Admin End Workflow
- After the successful installation of the extension, the admin can configure this module from the back-end by navigating through Store, Configuration, Marketplace.
- Global Commission Rate – In the global commission, the admin can set the global commission rate on the seller products, and it is applicable for all the sellers. Let’s assume the admin has set the commission rate as 20% and a seller S1 has his/her product (P1) price is 100 USD so on the sale of product P1 seller will get 80 USD, and the admin will get 20 USD as commission.
- Allow Seller to Manage Orders – By enabling “Yes,” the admin allows the sellers to manage the orders from front-end. Now the seller can generate invoices for their ordered products, generate a tracking number and shipment for the orders of their products.
- Move Product Tax to Seller Account – If move product tax to seller account is disabled or set as no then product Tax amount will forward into the Admin account. Otherwise, it will go into Seller account.
- Seller Approval Required – If the admin set this option as NO, then the users who will sign up in the store as a seller will automatically convert into the seller or else the admin needs to approve the customer to be a seller from the back-end.
- Product Approval Required – By this option, the admin can restrict automatic approval of the product which is added by the sellers.
- Product Update Approval Required – By this option, the admin can restrict automatic approval of the order when a seller tries to update any parameter of the product.
- Product Type For Seller – From here, the admin can decide the product types which are allowed for the seller to add a new product.
- Product SKU Prefix – This field only applies to the seller products. The value put by the admin in this field will be added at initial to the SKU of the seller product.
- Order Approval Required – When this option set as ‘Yes,’ the admin has to approve each order manually and only after that seller will get notified about the order.
Seller End Workflow
- Seller Sign up – The user can sign up for the seller using marketplace landing page button or from the store my account link or during sign up.
- They need to choose “Want To Become Partner” or “Want To Become Seller” an then they need to put their shop URL, which will be unique.
- Marketplace Seller Panel Management – From here, the sellers can view their dashboard, edit their profile, add new products, delete their products, see their transaction list, and order history.
- The seller can also view the notification count for product approval, new order placed, and new transaction.
- Edit Seller Profile Information – From here the seller can edit their profile information such as shop name, location of the shop, banner image, shop logo, company locality, shop meta description, and many more parameters.
- The seller can add their various social media links, contact number, Background color (if enabled by the admin), Shop title, Company Banner, Company Logo, Policy details, etc.
- eCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace extension, helps the store admin, the seller, and the customers in various ways. Below are some key benefits of the module:
- Store Admin – Store owner will get a commission on every product sale. The store owner can set different commission for each seller.
- Marketplace Vendor – Selling at many channels will boost sales and revenue. The multichannel selling is a popular concept nowadays, and selling on many marketplaces will lead to more sales.
- Customer – The customers have a choice to buy the products in the marketplace. The customers can compare the products based on price, vendor rating, and location before purchasing.